Website Usage Terms and Conditions
The term 'Freshspaceb2b' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is Station Yard, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6BT. Our company registration number is 11118387 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Freshspaceb2b is not warranting that any business space advertised can be used for specific use or warranting the size of the premises and equally we are not warranting to the advertiser that we will be able to find a client.
- We are simply a platform for advertisers to advertise business space.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have not responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By accessing, browsing or otherwise using this site, you agree and consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy. Personal information is any information which identifies you including, for example, your name, email address, contact details etc.
ACTIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
Freshspaceb2b collects personal information that you voluntarily provide via the site. For example, when using our online enquiry system we may ask you to provide your name, address, telephone number and email address. This is not an exhaustive list and we may ask for additional information as relevant from time to time.
PASSIVE INFORMATION COLLECTION
As you navigate through the site, other information may also be collected, such as: (a) Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and web logs; and (b) "cookies".
INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESSES AND WEB LOGS
An IP address is assigned to your computer each time that you access the Internet. This enables your computer to send and receive data. Generally, every time you connect to the Internet, your IP address changes. However, in some circumstances (i.e. with some broadband connections) your IP address is fixed. A fixed IP address can be associated with your particular computer and may, therefore, amount to your personal information.
Web log information is non-personal information that is collected by the computer that hosts the site each time you visit. Examples of the type of information that can be collected using your IP address and/or web log information include details of the date and time that you visited the site and the type of Internet browser and computer operating system that you used. We, or our authorised agents, use your IP address and/or web log information to collect and report on how the site is being used and to look at ways in which the site can be improved.
A "cookie" is a small data file that is transferred by a website to the cookie file on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. We use "session" cookies on this site – these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
Session cookies are used to improve navigation around the site and to collect statistical information. This statistical information is used for Freshspaceb2b internal purposes only and will not be provided to third parties.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information: (a) to respond to your questions or requests for additional information; (b) to provide you with information that you have specifically requested or that we have asked if you would like to receive; and (c) for internal analysis so that we can better understand how we can improve our site and services.
If you have made a request to join our mailing list we may use your information to inform you from time to time of events, activities and/or news which we consider may be of interest to you. If you no longer wish to receive information in this way you can unsubscribe at [email protected] at any time, with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line to indicate that you do not want to receive information in this way from us.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use third parties to perform functions on our behalf in relation to the site and the purposes set out in this policy (for example, website hosting). Such third parties may be provided with access to your personal information if needed to perform their specific functions, but may not use such information for any other purpose.
Except as set out above, we will not disclose your personal information to any third party unless: (a) we have informed you about the disclosure when you submitted your information to us and you consented to the disclosure; or (b) the disclosure is required or permitted by law or by court order.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information as you visit and use the site and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result we cannot warrant the security of any information you provide to us and you do so at your own risk.
If you would like to access the personally identifiable information we have collected about you via the site, or if you would like to cancel, correct or update your information, you may: (a) email us at [email protected]; or (b) you can contact us by post at: Freshspaceb2b Limited, Atlantis House, Station Yard, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6BT.
To protect your privacy and security we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making any such cancellations, corrections or updates.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. Changes to this policy will be posted on the site. Your continued subscription to or use of the site constitutes your acceptance of the policy as revised. It is your responsibility to review the policy frequently. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any questions about this policy.
© Freshspaceb2b Limited 2018
Registered number: 11118387
Registered office: Atlantis House, Station Yard, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6BT.
Our Registered Address