Terms and Conditions
The term 'Freshspaceb2b' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office address is Station Yard, Kendal, Cumbria, LA9 6BT. Our company registration number is 11118387 registered in England and Wales. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Freshspaceb2b is not warranting that any business space advertised can be used for specific use or warranting the size of the premises and equally we are not warranting to the advertiser that we will be able to find a client.
- We are simply a platform for advertisers to advertise business space.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have not responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.